I didn't know what picture to choose when this one came up. I'm not in the habit of taking pictures when I'm angry or sad.
The following picture makes me sad because the subject in my picture died last year. He was such an amazing guy. I worked with him for several years. We were really great friends. And not a work day goes by that he is not mentioned. I wonder sometimes what he would have gone on to do or who he would have been. This picture was taken years ago for a company newsletter. He was being the stubborn mule he loved to be. We used to tease him about looking like Colin Farrell. So he dyed his hair... It didn't turn out so well. So we teased him about that too.
RIP Buddy. We miss you!!!







2 comments:
He looks too young to have passed away. :(
The picture may make you sad, but I'm sure you have lots of happy memories of your friend.
Post a Comment