In no particular order my favorite movies are:

I'm sure you all thought I was this sheltered little farmers wife.... Hahahahahah!!!!!

But oh how I love hopelessly romantic comedies!!

And a some blood and gore... But it's funny blood and gore!!

I think everyone would love this movie if they got a chance to see it!! It's SOOO FUNNY!!

OMG Uma And John!! What else can I say?
I know every line of this movie by heart!!!

The thin man movies are priceless!! If you ever get a chance to watch one do it!! You can not find a funnier couple then Loy and Powell

The thin man movies are priceless!! If you ever get a chance to watch one do it!! You can not find a funnier couple then Loy and Powell
Bing and Fred!! Oh I should have lived in the 30's and 40's!!

This has one of the most famous clips of all time! Claudette Shows her leg while hitch hiking! It's true genius!!!


This has one of the most famous clips of all time! Claudette Shows her leg while hitch hiking! It's true genius!!!

Holy Cow Daniel Day Lewis is magnificent in this movie!! Wow I get all tingly just thinking about it!!
This movie is simply stunning! Ms. Knightly does more acting with her eyes then some actors can do in a lifetime of speaking. Beautiful!!!


I love the humor I love Jane Austen and I love Ms. Paltrow! So of course I love this movie!!!
Ahhh Anne of Green Gables. We literally read the covers of the books when my sister and I were growing up. And when the movies came out we had to own them. I actually think I can quote these movies line for line also... I loved them.


I think every child would love this movie! It is such a cool story... And great accents!! Oh to live on an island in Ireland...


I think everyone needs to chase a leopard while hosting a fancy dinner party!! This movie always cheers me up!! No matter what type of person you are you can't help but laugh at this screw ball comedy!

OMG!! This movie is passion on a stick!! I love love love this movie And frankly my dear I don't give a damn... What you think!!!

OMG!! This movie is passion on a stick!! I love love love this movie And frankly my dear I don't give a damn... What you think!!!
That my darlings is all I could think of off the top of my head. I'm sure I could think of 100 or so more but this post is entirely to long as it is.
Love and Hugs











6 comments:
I love the Thin Man Series!! They are fantastic. :-)
I have the Roan Inish, too.
Thats it Mrs!
You need to come on a holiday here so we can have a movie day!!
xoxo
I love love love Anne of Green Gables. Gilbert. Sigh. Lol! Every few years, I read the whole series from beginning to end. Also Pride & Prejudice - especially the Colin Firth version. Again I sigh. Lol!
June Bug I'm glad to know I'm not the only kid from my generation who has seen the Thin Man series.
Mrs. Bee I would love to go on holiday in AU and watch movies on your sofa with Moo!!! MMMmm I want to soo bad!! Why does Australia have to be so stinking far away?!!
Oh Marla I truly think you are a "Kindred Spirit" ;)
My sister and I had such skewed views of how "courtships" were so supposed to be!! Thank you Lucy and Jane!!! Men really can't be that romantic!!! It's not possible!
So many good ones! I love old classic movies, they are the best! I used to watch American Movie Classics(maybe it was C for Channel) AMC, all the time growing up until they started playing movies from the 70s and 80s. :(
This version of Pride and Prejudice is my absolute FAVORITE! I bought myself a copy for valentines day last year, I still watch it quite often. Great movies!
Those are some awesome movies: Love Katharine Hepburn....she's my absolute favorite. There's nothing quite like an old movie.
Post a Comment