I actually wrote about this website y-day in my blog post. It is run by The Pioneer Woman. And as most of you know she is MY HERO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh how I love that gal!! I must admit I do love her more than my luggage... One of her famous quotes!!
The site I want you all to visit is is her cooking site: The Pioneer Woman's Tasty Kitchen I think I stop in here at least once a week for a new idea for dinner. I get so tired of the same old, same old every week. I need a little spice in my life!! And PW gives that to you in mason jar fulls! Stop in and find something for dinner tonight! You won't be disappointed!!!
Love ya!!!!






1 comment:
I concur. Her recipes are da bomb. Not low-fat, but oh-so-delish. I salivate just reading them. Lol!
Post a Comment