These are not in any kind of order.
1 Riding in our combine with my Hubby.
2 Reading a book in my glider on the front porch.
3 Baking sugar cookies for my hubby.
4 Taking my niece shopping.
5 Skinny dipping.
6 Maggie & Buddy Kisses.
7 Getting a phone call from my brother.
8 My nephews laughter.
9 Brand new G2 pens.
10 Ignoring a call from my mother.
11 Tromping through the leaves in Autumn.
12 Riding the 4 wheeler.
13 Making my dad laugh.
14 Antique/flea market shopping.
15 Kisses from my hubby in the morning.
16 Filling Christmas Stocking with goodies.
17 Laying out in the summer.
18 CD1
19 The UPS Man.
20 A pat on the butt (giving and receiving)






2 comments:
Nice list! I'm not as brave about the skinny dipping though! LOL.
I have to say I love skinny dipping as well. Odd how just the difference between suit and no suit is so vast. Only in the dark of course. :-)
I, also, enjoy the 4wheeler, antiquing, x-mas stockings and the UPS man(or mail in generally that is not junk or bills).
Post a Comment