Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Day 7

My Happy Picture:

Since I'm posting from work and I don't have my whole digital picture library at my finger tips I think I will show you my favorite Happy Picture in my Work Computer...

But as per usual I don't just have one! Imagine that! The little gal in the pictures below is my goddaughter. She is just about the sweetest little girl ever! This year she is a 2nd grader and to my great joy is an avid book reader!!! She is actually holding her birthday present. Books from her godmama!


I think she is day dreaming. These pictures make me remember my childhood.


I can remember this feeling.


Ahh just sitting back and taking it all in.


Just watching everything and everyone around me. And getting lost in your own thoughts...
But then some adult sneaking up and interrupting it all!!
God how I love this little girl!!! Look at those curls!!

No comments:

 

Template by: Bright Sunshine Designs by Mary