This actually changes on a daily (sometimes hourly) basis so I can't tell you what next week or even tomorrow's top picks will be. But today it is a couple picks and in no particular order:
This is actually September's book pick for our Book Club and it was a very engrossing read. I had a little trouble getting through the first few pages or so. But over all it was a cool story.

And these... Yes I know I'm a little late to the party!! But I have to say they aren't too bad. I started reading them 2 weeks ago. I have made it to the 4th one. I'm actually hoping to finish it tonight.

So this week I'm into dark mystery, type romance ask me again next week and it could be something altogether different






1 comment:
You are not the last one to the party. I haven't read them. :-) Maybe after this semester.
I agree that my favorite books change constantly. I do love Janet Evanovich, Kim Harrison, Diana Gabaldon, Anne MacCaffrey, and currently Robert Jordan. I'm not sure what I would pick as a favorite.
Post a Comment