Sorry I'm not being very good at this but Mama Farmer has gone back into the hospital so please keep her in your prayers. This last round of chemo has really whooped her but. She's in a lot of pain and they are thinking right now that she may have an infection from the fluid build up coming from her liver. I know she wants to avoid the hospital as much as possible but right now it's the best place for her to be. They are also thinking of maybe taking her gallbladder out because she is having a lot of trouble with EVERYTHING she eats. Maybe this will solve something... I don't want her going through more surgery but hopefully they can do this laparoscopically. But any how please keep the family in your prayers this week it's been kind of bumpy. Hopefully I will have better news tomorrow. Oh and my sister is pregnant again!!!!!!!!!! (this will be her 5th child) Please some one shoot me in the HEAD!!!!!!!! My mom just found out today and just shook her head and said why can't it be you and Mr. farmer? You guys have a home, good jobs, plenty of money! And then she said Mr. Farmer would be such a great daddy!! I just said Thanks Mom!! But I was quite snarky when I said it. This is the 1st time I have ever mentioned our problem to her. She said it really confuses me why G-d allows this? Yep me too Mom!!!

4 comments:
*hugs* I've irrationally banned one of my sisters from having babies until i've pushed one out myself.
If that never happens, she shall be barren like me! HA!
(my other sister is infertile too, so is doing IVF, so i'm a little more relaxed with her!)
I'm praying for you MIL, I hope that removing her Gall bladder will help her.
Love you
xx
Sending lots of positive, healing thoughts and prayers to momma farmer! Happy for your sister, but wish it was you!! Hugs!
God Bless You!
Oh, Mrs Farmer, I'm sorry that your MIL isn't having an easy go of it. That sucks. Bad. :(
And your sister needs to ..... close her legs. That is all.
Post a Comment