Friday, September 24, 2010

Day 23

A YouTube video



I am going to skip today's 30 Day Blog Journal question because: reason number 1 I'm not a YouTube hound. I can only think of about 3 clips I have ever seen on YouTube. They were each fertility related. And reason number 2 guess who has come to visit the Farmer household? I bet you can't guess!!!!!!!!!!!...

Are you guessing?



Think Really Hard...



Doo Dooo Doooooo DOOOO DOOoOo DO!!! Da Do DOOOOOO DOOOOOoooo DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Do!!! Da DO DOOOOOOOOOOO Dooo DOoo!!! Da Do







That was my impersonation of Jeopardy... I know it sounded just like it too!







Anyway the number 2 reason why I'm not posting about YouTube today is: As some of you may know I have been working out. But not just working out. I have been going to Zumba. Which kicks your butt! But is freaking fantastic!! Anyway I think all this working out has actually paid off by exercising some of my demons out of me! And just what demons do I need exercised you might be asking? Well numero uno demon being my being the lack of AF!!! Well as of today I don't have a lack of her anymore!! I naturally had a period!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



:::::::::::::PAUSE for HAPPY DANCE!!!!!!!:::::::::::::::



Can you freaking believe it? I can't!! I'm really just in a state of awe right now! Even though I feel like an elephant that needs to go on Jenn.y Craig. And I've been packing around an invisible devil child on my back, who's been beating my head in with a Tonka Truck daily now for a week. Oh and lets not forget my zits! Holy Cow the Zits!! They are now the size of Texas. But really I am freaking fantastic!! I feel like I've actually accomplished something!!! I haven't really lost pounds because PCOS being the bitch that she is won't let go of the weight. But I am still losing inches!!! Which is awesome and I'm gaining muscle. So I'm not going to complain at all!! I actually was starting to worry this past week cause I felt so shitty. I almost bailed on my Zumba classes mon & thurs night cause I felt so terrible. But I thought I would just go and try and muscle though them. And just leave early if I couldn't make it. But I made it through and then this morning I got a lovely gift. Something I have worked so hard for!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YES!!!

You can do it! I am convinced that diet and exercise is the way!
(well, maybe some prescribed drugs as well if needed)

Congrats on the arrival of mother nature doing what she does best! That is the FIRST step. Keep up the exercise, cram in the fruits, veggies, protein and whole grains. Eventually that weight will come off, your PCOS symptoms may seem to get better (or worse, I still have zits) but your body's blood sugar, insulin and hormones will get on track. YOU CAN DO IT!

Jen@apprehensivemother.blogspot.com said...

Just became a follower...congrats on the AF!!!! Sending sticky baby dust your way!

 

Template by: Bright Sunshine Designs by Mary