Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Day 20

div>My Hobby

I think my one hobby that I adore is taking pictures. I <3> my camera!!! We have a love hate relationship at times. Some days I love the pictures I take and some days I hate them. I wish I had the time to take a photography class. One of these days I will force myself to. These are a few pics from around the farm that I took that I half way like.














2 comments:

Marla said...

Ohhh, check out that bird's nest!!!

PS Now since you've admitted to your photography hobby, it's your job to post pictures of autumn for me to get nostalgic over.

PSS And, hey, when are we gonna update that header of yours?!? :)

Life Happens said...

Beautiful pictures!! Just keep practicing with your camera and you'll be a pro!

 

Template by: Bright Sunshine Designs by Mary