Monday, September 13, 2010

Day 12

Something I'm OCD about.

Holy cow I'm so OCD I've actually been obsessing about the list of all the things I find myself obsessing about. It's terrible!!! So this list may be a little longer then most! :)

1. I am VERY OCD about kissing my hubby and saying this little saying I have to him in the morning. It's quite weird I get upset and it almost feels like my day will ruined if I don't kiss him and tell him my little mantra... Yes I know the world will keep on turning if I don't kiss him and say the mantra but it makes me feel better.

2. I'm OCD about public bathrooms. I think this might be a universal female thing though. At least I like to think so. I flush the toilets with my foot, I hover, I wash my hands and then use paper towels to turn the water off, and to open the door. I HATE hand dryers (the blowers on the wall.) They are said to not only spread germs by heating up the air and blowing them around. But most people hate them so in turn don't end up washing hands... Oh I could go on for hours about bathrooms.

3. I'm OCD about idiot drivers who don't know what the passing lane is for! I obsess over it the whole time I'm tailgating them. While thinking murderous thoughts. And then I pass them on the right and SLOW WAAAAAY Down just to piss them off!! Yes I'm one of those drivers.

4. I'm OCD about snotty noses on kids (esp my nephews). Holy cow does that make me want to scream!!!! I'm always wiping the boys' noses I know they don't like it but I always have a tissue handy when they are around. I really just hate to see boogers stuck on kids faces. It is SOOOO DISGUSTING!!!! MOTHERS PLEASE WIPE YOUR KIDS NOSES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. I'm OCD about my e-mail I'm always checking it when I'm at work. But the second I'm home I never think twice about it... Funny how that works.

6. I'm OCD my laundry. I'm very particular about how certain things are washed, I soak my hubby's things for a couple hours. I always do darks last. Lights first. Sheets on hot in their own load with more softener. I fold each bathrooms towels differently. And I want them on a set with the fold to the front and the open end to the back. Yes I'm pretty OCD about the whole process...

Now I'm going to obsess over the fact that you all will know how obsessive I really am! Oh shit!

3 comments:

Circus Princess said...

LOL, your list made my day :)

Marla said...

I do the towel fold thing, too. ;p

Life Happens said...

I love your OCD's. Many of them are quite common. Especially the public bathroom one. I'm the same way. I try not to touch anything in them. Gross!

 

Template by: Bright Sunshine Designs by Mary