Sunday, September 12, 2010

Day 11

A picture of Me Today.


This is me, Peter Pan style!!! I'm so sorry gals! I'm not doing this to protect myself. I'm actually doing this to protect you!!! You see I wanted you all to come back tomorrow! (And everyday after that) And if you saw what I looked like today you would have picked up your skirts and hightailed it!!!!!!!!!!!! I took this picture of me after I helped my hubby put the hood back on a tractor that was having radiator issues. But I it was lacking: makeup, hair gel, & clean clothing and a usually good sense of fashion. It was however full of frizzy hair, freckly cheeks & nose and a t-shirt my husband thought was really cool in 1988... Which actually would make it vintage so maybe I should wash it sell it on E-bay!! But no one would buy it since the collar is slowly finding out how dreadfully un-cool Big Johnson really is so it's trying to retire himself. So really you all need to thank me for thinking of you all in my goal of protecting the innocent and trying to hide the fact that SOME of us "Modern Day Farmer's Wives aren't always able to be fashion conscious.

Oh and for shits and giggles I was also wearing my cut off purple sweatpants (circa 1990 something from my momma) with a sweet little hole on my right bum cheek!! Now how is that for Classy?!!!!

Oh I LOVE YOU ALL!! Thank you for not giving up on me and for coming back to visit me so frequently!! HUGS!!!

1 comment:

Sass said...

Oh shhhh I bet you looked beautiful!!

love ya lotses and lotses.

xo

 

Template by: Bright Sunshine Designs by Mary