Friday, November 14, 2008

The Big Day!!!

Yes it is today my "big" doctors appointment... When I made this appointment it seemed like ages away. I didn't think I could wait that long (2 months) for the appointment because I was so ready to figure out what the issue is. I know that the majority of it is because I have PCOS but they thought after progesterone I may be able to conceive... Not yet!!! I'm nervous and excited all at once. I'm worried about everything. I want a baby soo bad!!! Every day I hear of someone else getting pregnant. At this very moment I'm waiting for my sister to call and say she is in labour!!! I'm surrounded by it!!! Baby Fever has caught just about everyone I know!!! And I'm so scared it won't catch me...

I will try and post later what my doctor says. Have a wonderful Friday and PRAY for me!!!!

Love & Hugs

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Sister, much luck to you and your hubby! I hope that everything went well at the doctor's office. One thing that I found worked well for us was ovulation testing. Go to early-pregnancy-tests.com, and you can buy a bunch of them. That helped us with timing as we found out that I ovulate fairly late (sorry if TMI). Take care of yourself and I'll be praying for showers of baby dust!

Anonymous said...

p.s. The music is nice but blocks half of your blog. :(

 

Template by: Bright Sunshine Designs by Mary