It's here!!!!!!!!!!!!! I finally got my monitor!!! Happy Thanksgiving to me!!! It arrived yesterday afternoon. So I read my manual from cover to cover and got everything ready for when I get to start my first test!!! Yi"pee"!!! He-he fertility humor is pathetic... Anyway I also started my first dose of prometrium this morning. So maybe I won't be too emotionally today. I was a little worried because I will be with my cousin who just had her baby girl a month ago. I need to have total control of all of my emotions today. I guess it was probably a good thing I wasn't able to start this any sooner because I would probably be a basket case come this evening when I would have to see E. and S.. So I guess everything happens for a reason!!!
Have a peaceful, joy filled Thanksgiving!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment