
My sister finally had her baby!!!! She was born Sunday Nov. 16th at 12:01 am. (Which if anyone is keeping track was a long freaking time!!!!) Her water actually broke around 10:00 pm on Thursday 13th but my sister has her children with mid-wives only and they do not believe in interfering unless it is a life and death situation. So my sister had her water birth and said it was the most beautiful thing she has ever experienced. She actually got to pull her out herself. So it was just her and Ella. This is her fourth child. The last 3 were born at home and the 1st was born in the hospital with a Douala. But she highly recommends the water birth method... I'm in no way shape or form condoning this method of delivery since I firmly believe in hospitals, doctors and lots of nurses!!!! but I just thought I would at least say that she did enjoy it... But had she had it in a hospital they would not have let her go that long and then end up having a "Dry" birth but that's my 2 cents. But please enjoy the picture of my new niece and I'll try and download some more to post later!!!






No comments:
Post a Comment