Well I still have NOT gotten my Damn Fertility Monitor yet!!! I called several times on Saturday to The Fertility Shop and every time I called the voicemail would state that all customer service representative are busy please leave a message and we will get back to you as soon as possible So I left a nice short message and gave them my number. And then I didn't get a call back." Well my job being in sales has always taught me to CALL BACK ASAP!!!!!!!! NO MATTER WHAT!!! So my call being ignored really ticked me off!!!! Because here I had spent a good chunk of change with them and now they were ignoring me!!! They had stated on their website that they shipped out the same day as long as the order was in before 2:00 pm if after it would go out the following business day. On next day shipping also. So it should have been here: Wednesday (the 19th) afternoon if not Thursday (the 20th)!!! Well here I am on Tuesday (the 25th) and I have no monitor!!!!!!!! So I'm getting a a wee bit pissy!!!! Yesterday I called around 12:00pm several times and it kept saying it was after business hours and it wouldn't even give me the option of voice mail!! So by the time I came in this morning I was pissed so I got on their website and looked for some more contact info and I called them continuously for 15 minutes I pressed each option and finally gave up on that and then emailed them a professionally Nasty e-mail. I didn't call names or use dirty words I just wrote that it stated on their website that they send out the orders next day shipping and I had not received it and how I had expected better service yada-yada and then 5 min later I had a new email and it said:
The comments for your order are
Hi Mrs. Farmer,
My apologies! Your order is on it's way to you. You should have it either in today's mail or tomorrow's mail :)
Your order has been updated to the following status.
New status: Processing
So hopefully tonight I will be starting my first dose of prometrium and will be a full force bitch on wheels/ emotional basket case by the time Thanksgiving rolls around and I can make a nice little scene at all of our family functions!!! Yahoo!!! I love being extra moody at the holidays!!! It just makes it that much more special!!!
I'll have updates I promise!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment