I'm starting to panic!!! My doctor told me to buy one of those Fertility Moniters. So I looked all last weekend. And there were none to be found around here... CVS had them online and a local Pharmacy was able to order one for me but it was OUTRAGOUSLY priced. So I got on the internet and looked around of course I found thousands of them. And E-bay had tons, which was TOTALLY out of the question. I found online pharmacies and they had them at reasonable prices. Then I stumbled upon thefertilityshop.com and they had a HUGE sale on them. It was the brand that I wanted and they had FREE Shipping, and with the price of the moniter I got 1pk of 30 test strips (which normally cost $49.99) and a pkg of batteries too. All for $184.99!!!!! So I was on the fence should I spend the $210 and get it locally and still have to spend $50 on test strips too or spend $184.99 and get it ALL online? Well I'm a sucker for a sale!! I couldn't help it!!! They were all offering the same brand the Clear Blue Easy Fertility Moniter. So I went and ordered it on Monday and I haven't gotten it yet!!! I'm soo scared that I got scamed and wasted the money and now I'll still have to go and spend the $210 at William's Bros and then $50 more on the strips because I was stupid and saw a sale.... Or it just may be taking an extra long time to get mailed to me? I know I'm probably worring way to early. But I can't help my self. One of the girls at work told me to spend the extra and buy it at the Pharmacy here in town. And one of the other girls said to save the money for the baby cause I'll really need it then... So I thought here I'm doing a good thing and trying to be thrifty. And now I'm paying for it by not having the damn thing yet!!! Just watch after I went and complained all about this I'll probably get it today!!!
Oh and then to top it all off. I went yesterday afternoon to get the perscription filled. (I waited all week cause I can't take the script tell I have the moniter) So I ran to get it filled after I got off work yesterday. And they said that they only had one dose to give me they didn't have enough there for the full script... So I guess that on top of coming home last night and finding that I still did not have my moniter made me a panic just a little...
No comments:
Post a Comment