Tuesday, November 18, 2008

2 Years!!!!

Still trying to stay warm

Can it be possible? I can't believe we have survived 2 whole years of marriage without killing each other... He-He No I'm kidding we have been so happy we have had some serious obstacles thrown at us. But overall I kind of wonder why we didn't get married sooner. He is the yen to my yang, the tire to my wheel, the cheese to my macaroni!!!! I don't know what I would do without him. These two years have taught us a lot about each other and our selves. But I love the lessons I keep learning and I can't wait to learn more with my Hubby!!!! We mesh so well together and I love that about our relationship!!! I thank God everyday that I got this Life to live!!!! I wouldn't want ANY body else's life!!! I love our funny little house, our crazy dogs that drool all over us, our pissy little kitty Missy, our old farm and especially the arms that hold me close at night. I just wanted to tell everyone what I'm thankful for!!!!

Our first dance

The most beautiful church around

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So beautiful!! Congrats, I know you will have so many more years of happiness and joy together!

 

Template by: Bright Sunshine Designs by Mary