I did it! I made the appointment this morning it was 9:30 am I called the Reproductive Endocrinologist's office and they were all so helpful. (Please let this be a good sign because I have left awesome Dr's in past. Because there staff were bitches!!!) And they were kind and answered all my questions. I'm nervous but excited. I really can't wait but I'm so scared to have to tell Beth (my acupuncturist) I knew she is probably beating her head against the wall trying to think of different herb combinations to give me. I just don't want to her to feel like I don't trust her. Oh I don't know if that's the phrase I'm looking for. I just need some advice on what to say and how to say it. My appt with Beth is tomorrow night. I know she has some new herbs that she had to have specially blended for me (again) So I think I will get through all these by the time my RE appt comes along. I don't want to stop seeing her. I want to keep her with me. She has really helped me in other aspects of my health and I think (Crossing my fingers here) that what she has helped me with, will in the end make me a healthier mama. So that the good news right now. My appt with the RE isn't till Sept. 24th so I have one full month to get KU and then I don't have to worry about having to show my coochie to a male dr. But the odds of that happening are slim to none!!! So here we go down another path in the glorious Infertility Journey!!!






12 comments:
Good luck telling Beth! It will be fine. You just want all your bases covered!
ICLW
if beth is as wonderful as you say, then she will understand that it is time for you to make this step. just make sure you let her know that you don't in anyway feel let down and that you appreciate everything she has done for you so far and you really hope that she will continue to help you on this new path too.
i'm excited for you!! hope your RE is as nice as his staff =)
I'm sure Beth will be fine with you seeing your RE on the side! Think of it as attacking it from both sides!
Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog!!
:)
x
Wow! You got in to see an RE fairly quickly. Good for you. Of course, I hope you get preggers before then, but it's always good to have a back-up plan. ;)
Yay! Hope everything goes well with the RE!! I think the other posters are right - I'm sure Beth will understand - no reason you can't have them complement each other!
Good luck!!
ICLW
For mine, I always like to have a back up plan for whatever next step that I am on on the journey. I think 'good on you' for getting on to your RE and all the best for your appointment.
JourneyGirl
P.S. It is my first month of ICLW as well and I have found it hugely comforting as well!!
I am sure Beth will understand..it is not like you are breaking up with her right ? You just need to do what is right for you at this time in your life.
ICLW
Happy ICLW :) I'm a first timer too :) Whoohoo for us huh?
I thing Beth will understand and just because you seek out another opinion in ADDITION to the help that she's giving you doesn't mean that you are betraying her or anything of that sort.
Just remember you have to do what you need to and know that people will look down on you because of it, and people will look up to you because of it... the bad comes with the good, and you just have to focus on the good and toss the bad feelings aside.
{{HUGS}} & Good Luck!!
I'm hoping Beth understands that you need to "attack IF" and that your not leaving her...you're just covering your bases and trying to get pregnant! I've heard going through IVF treatment and acupuncture gives you great results!
Way to go...I'm so proud that your tacking the next step and called the RE and made an appointment! I'm counting the days until you go in! I hope you get a BFP very soon my friend!
babyparamore.blogspot.com
I think Beth will completely understand your desire to do EVERYTHING possible to get pregnant. Good luck and i hope you get that BFP soon.
~ICLW
I turned to acupuncture and herbs for trying to conceive too. I still see the acupuncturist now. I hope they will help you too. I hope you will be able to cancel that appt and get KU in the mean time!
*ICLW*
Thanks for the extra long comment. So, you're saying that the web of your hand is a fertility point? Well, I'll be damned!! Maybe I am getting treated for fertility. I MUST buy this book.
And, by the way, has a man EVER complained about getting raped by his wife? Roofies and some wine...just saying!
Post a Comment