Monday, August 3, 2009

Glutton

Bless me father for i have sinned... Yes I have to confess that I've been a glutton and its terrible!!! I shouldn't have!! But I did. Actually my hubby is to blame too. But you can't confess the sins of another at confession. So here goes: within a 24 hour period I (we) ate a half a pan of brownies and a half dozen sugar cookies!!! I was on a weird baking kick yesterday. Don't ask me why. I made 3 dozen sugar cookies and a huge pan of brownies. (I wonder if that's why I feel like a zombie today!!!) I'm in a sugar coma. So much for all the good I did last week with the organic/ whole foods... I just blew that all to hell!!! Well being raised Catholic I figured I better confess. Although I think a priest would laugh at that one.
Thank you for letting me get that off my chest I feel better now!!! I will try better this week I promise!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well I'm no priest, but I absolve you nonetheless!! Mostly because I would've done the exact same thing. I love baked goods - especially homemade ones. And brownies and sugar cookies? Oh my! I'm drooling just thinking about it!! I hope you enjoyed every bite - and now can relish going back to the "good" stuff! :)

Anonymous said...

That is why I don't bake. You know how I am with sugar. I can eat a whole pan of brownies in one day (although I'd feel like shit afterwards). And I could kill a batch of cookies in one weekend. But we all need those treats as (at least for me) they help to make life a little sweeter. :)

 

Template by: Bright Sunshine Designs by Mary