I'm so excited to say that this is my first time... I was pretty nervous and a little apprehensive at first. But the more comments I get and give the more comfortable I'm getting. I'm not as lost as I thought I would be the 1st time around. And I don't feel so alone in all this. I almost feel ashamed for being so crabby and depressed this past week. And whining about how horrible long cycles are. But I will try and bring some sunshine into my blog this weekend. So it isn't all doom and gloom. Thank you again for stopping by and reading.
10 comments:
Stopping by to say hi. I look forward to getting to know more about you from your blog.
*ICLW*
This is my first ICLW too. It feels nice to be part of a community. I am looking forward to reading your blog. Feel free to stop by mine and have a look around too.
*ICLW*
Just came across your blog and joined it. Why? Because I have fertility issues AND because my husband wants to be a farmer (he's tired of the corporate world). And I am far from being a farmer's wife. Any suggestions on how we can compromise?
Looking forward to getting to know you (and signing up next month for ICLW - if I remember).
My first ICLW as well! Nice charting, you are dedicated. :) I don't blame you for being doom and gloom, I am usually Miss Debbie Downer herself. I look forward to reading your blog more often!
ICLW
Welcome to ICLW! I'm sure you'll love it, it's great to have new readers to your blog, like me!
:-)
I hope you are having fun! WELCOME to ICLW!
Hope your dream of being a mother is fulfilled soon!
All the best!
ICLW
I really gotta get in on this ICLW. I'm a newbie blogger, so maybe next time.
HAPPY ICLW!
It's your blog, sweetie. If you're feeling depressed or negative, then blog about it. It makes you feel better! Nobody expects anyone to be positive 100% of the time. Do what feels right to you.
I hope you enjoy reading all the blogs on the list. It is great fun! Someone described it as a party and she was SO right!
Sending you lots of love and peace.
*HUGS*
My first ICLW, too! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'll keep reading!
I am also a newbie at the ICLW, so we can get through this together.
What kind of farming does the hub do ? Hop on over & visit me once in awhile :)
ICLW
Post a Comment