Yee Haw!!! Its Acupuncture day and I have been praying for a miracle. Well actually just recently I started praying for a miracle. I have been hoping for a looooooong freaking time but not praying. I guess it’s safe to say I have become one of those people that just pray when they want something…. (My mother would fall over dead if she read that sentence!) I’m not asking for much. Just for a period!! Is that too much to ask? I’m on cd155!!! I haven’t had a period in 155 days!!! I have sworn off using medications to make me start and now I feel myself starting to waver. I wanted this to work without medication. I have read a 101 success stories of women overcoming PCOS by acupuncture. And now I feel like my hope is fading. I just want a baby so bad and I really don’t know if I can hold out much longer. I’m feeling so frustrated about the whole thing. I know how wonderful I feel from going to acupuncture. My quality of life is so much better I just haven’t been able to have a period since the first month I started going to acupuncture. Now my female organs have entered into a stalemate. I don’t know what to do it end it. I tell myself if I give up now it will take at least a few months to get into the Reproductive Endocrinologist. And in that time frame I might have gotten pregnant if I had just stuck it out a little while longer. So I guess I have found myself between the rock and that hard place I always hear about. Hopefully I will have some answers tonight from the most understanding medical professional I have ever met in my life… I think all doctors need to start out practicing in Eastern Medicine for awhile just to learn how to relate to people and then after 5 years they could be let out to practice western medicine and or both. I have been so amazed at how my body has changed by what she has done. That is why I know deep down this works I just don’t understand why it’s taking so long for me!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment