Monday, November 23, 2009

Welcom ICLWers!!!!

I'm sorry I have been MIA this weekend. Welcome to my crazy blog!! I will catch you up a bit if your new. I appreciate your stopping by and I can't wait to meet you all via your blogs!!

I'm a twenty something farmer's wife I live in BFE Indiana (USA) with my hubby, Mr. Farmer and our 3 fur kids Missy the cat, and Maggie & Buddy the dogs.
We have been TTC with PCOS since early 2008. We have just started treatment with an RE this past Septemeber and I'm currently in the middle of my first Medicated cycle with Timed Intercourse. I'm on Gonal-F and Ovidrel. I'm extremley weepy and bloated this week so please be nice! :) Hormones are rough!!! I'm curently on CD 11 and just had my first monitering appt this morning and I have about 10 to 15 follies on each side. They are all at about 10mm each so I go back on Wednesday for my next appt.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so excited to hear how this cycle goes! I hope you have some good news by Christmas!

Marla said...

Those follies aren't too shabby for CD 11. Yay!

Kristin said...

Good luck with this cycle. I love that you describe where you live as BFE. We use to live in a place I described as being about 10 miles on the left past BFE.

Lisa said...

You have a lot of big things going on in your life with the fertility treatment and your mother-in-law's condition. I do hope that it all works out for both of you.

I have such a quaint picture in my mind of Mr. Farmer and his wife, but I think it dates back to Little House on the Prairie and a few paintings, like Grandma Moses. I will revisit your blog to help me "see" what a real, modern-day Farmer's Wife is like.

Lisa (ICLW #195 Your Great Life)

JourneyGirl & JourneyMan said...

Wow, you are in follie central - they are numbers that I only dreamed about!! It sounds like a nice positive cycle for you (though I understand the weepy - the drugs can really get you) - all the best, I hope this is a BFP for you!

Ashley said...

Good luck with your cycle! Hormones are evil. You should do a lot of bad things and blame it on them, that's what I always do. :)

Lin said...

WTG follies...keep on growing!

Good to see someone in blogland from IN! DH and I are both Purdue alumni! :-)

Rammi said...

*crosses fingers for you* Good luck!

 

Template by: Bright Sunshine Designs by Mary