Sunday, November 29, 2009

Cancelled

I hate that word. I never thought to much about my use of the word cancelled until this week. And now that's the only word I can think about...

It's official my cycle has been cancelled due to lack of growth. My E2 level was at a 121 this morning but my follies never grew. Friday my E2 was at 92 so that jumped pretty well. I had around 15 to 20 follies on each side but they weren't even to the 10mm mark. The 2 good ones I had, never got any bigger then they were last week. I'm disappointed and frustrated. I can't see how women have gone through this cycle after cycle after cycle. I'm so depressed today. I don't want to do it again but I know I have to. We can't do a cycle in December because ovulation will most likely fall around Christmas. And they said that is too stressful and Christmas Eve and Christmas day are the only 2 days they are closed. So now we are being pushed back to at least the first of January for the next medicated cycle.

We have to talk about our plans. It's cheaper to do an IUI we just don't know how we feel about it.

I have to give myself the Ovidrel shot at some point today to get my body to the luteal phase . I almost don't even want to bother with it. But she says it will bring on my period. So Supposedly in the next 2 weeks I will start. So that's that!

5 comments:

Life Happens said...

I am so sorry that your cycle got cancelled. I know it's hard right now. I hope and pray that you will enjoy the holidays and recharge so that you will be prepared for your cycle in January. Hang in there.

Circus Princess said...

I'm sorry. I hope the doc learned from your response to the meds how to adjust things and make it work next cycle.

Big Hugs to you!

Anonymous said...

Ohhh, that is sucky! I am so sorry! I hope this means that next time your doctor knows how to medicate you perfectly!

Have a happy Sunday.

Marla said...

So sorry, Mrs. Farmer. I'm bummed to hear that you have gotten such bad news. It's so frustrating! I had such high hopes for you, and was sure you were going to be preggies by XMas. Are they going to bump up your meds for the next cycle? I hope they get it right for the next time.

If it makes you feel any better, my hubby and I have decided to take a break with TTC for a little while until I get back to better health. So, I'm in the same boat, waiting for my body to heal.

*hugs*

Sass said...

I'm so sorry :(

Hopefully next cycle will be THE one!

Big hugs...
Sass
x

 

Template by: Bright Sunshine Designs by Mary