Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Veteran's Day

On this Veteran's Day I want to introduce my hero. This man is amazing. He has served his country now for 5 years. And yesterday he re-enlisted to serve 3 more. This man has done 2 tours in Iraq and countless other deployments all over the globe.
This man is my baby brother. I can't say enough good things about him. He is my shoulder to cry on. Even though he is thousands of miles away from me. I can always count on him to make me laugh on the dark days. He some how knows the perfect moment to call me. He has always been that way. I guess it's some kind of sixth sense he has. He is such a caring individual. He is so proud to serve his country and to do the job he does. I just want you all to meet my hero. This guy is adorable I hate the fact that I don't see him like I want. But I have to share him with my great country and I'm good with that. I'm so proud that there are people in this great country like my brother who give up so much to protect our way of life. I want to tell everyone who serves and has served, THANK YOU!!! I can't say it enough!! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you.

I only have this picture in digital format to share but I will post some more when I get home tonight. I can't keep a whole lot of pics on my computer at work. He is the one on the far left in the red helmet.

4 comments:

Eileen said...

Happy Veteran's Day to you and your family. What an awesome thing your brother has done to sacrifice so much so that we might live in a safer world.

Life Happens said...

God bless your brother and your family. I am truly grateful for all that he does!

Lin said...

Here from the 11/11 wish post! You're right, your brother is amazing! I have a new wish...I wish that he stays safe and that he knows how grateful we are for his service. Please thank him for us!

Circus Princess said...

I'll chime in on a loud THANK YOU! My husband served 30 years in the Navy :)

 

Template by: Bright Sunshine Designs by Mary