Yes my aunt flow arrived in all your glory and I can't say that I'm not excited. I could barely contain my excitement as I called my RE's office this morning. I was trembling to be quite honest. I told the receptionist the news and she said she would have the NP call me back for my appt times. When Colleen the NP called back I got some interesting news. Evidently my Dr. B. has just come back from a infertility convention last month. I guess they now have proof that insemination will increase your odds of conceiving by 15%. So he is now wanting all of his patients to look into and at least think of the possibility of insemination. So that really surprised me. I'm really not ready for that. I had just gotten used to the idea of Timed Intercourse. But I guess we will take all this info in stride.
Mr. Farmers SA was great.
Count was 217 Million
Motility 65%
Morphology 12%
She said the morph was low but not a problem because the count was so high. But Dr. B. hasn't looked at his numbers yet. But she said over all this was a great SA! So I was happy to hear about that. I have heard that different offices have different normal ranges so her normal ranges were as follows.
Count: Greater then 40 mil
Motility: Greater then 50%
Morphology: 30%
So at my CD 3 blood work I will find out what Dr. B. will suggest. I talked to hubbs and we both agree that insemination is too big of a step right now. So we won't do that just yet. I feel like we haven't even really be able to try naturally because I never ovulate. So if I can get pregnant the old fashioned way with a lot of medication I would feel more comfortable with that. I am in no way saying anything about insemination being bad. I'm just saying that I'm not prepared for it. It takes me awhile to get used to big plans. And I had slowly gotten used to the idea of injectables. So this really has been hyperventilating!! But hopefully Dr. B. will agree that we should just try a TI cycle 1st!
Well that's all I got for now!! Have a wonderful weekend Chickie's!!
Love & Hugs
Mrs. Farmer:)






8 comments:
Yeah for Aunt flowster. Yeah for good numbers. How exciting huh? 2010 is going to be our year girl. xoxoxoxo
My word verification is pregaoea, LOLLLLLLLLLLLL I'm using that and making it a new word, love it!
Who'd have thought we'd ever be so happy to see AF show up???
GL w/ the TI cycle! :0)
Welcome Aunt Flo! :-) That's interesting news about IUIs! And, I think those SA results look AWESOME! We'd love to see numbers that high, so I wouldn't worry about those at all! Good luck this cycle!!
Sounds like you're having a really good day! What more can you ask for?
IF stuff can be really overwhelming, so I'm glad to hear that you're doing it on your own terms.
YAYAYAYAYAYAY! I love when the bitch comes to visit especially when you actually want her! Your numbers look promising and I can't wait to see your BFP! Sending tons of baby dust your way sweetie!
Thanks to you all and I totally agree that Pregaoea needs to be our new word!! I LOVE IT!! How totally bizarre that it would show up on this post. I'm a firm believer in signs and I think you just gave me one!! Thank you all!!
I stumbled across your blog here while back and I just love it! I too am having a hard time getting pregnant. Going through everything is not always fun and its nice to know your not alone. Its always nice to talk to others who have gone through or are going through the same things you are. I just wanted to let you know I love your blog! :)
Glad you are getting your feet off the ground and that DH's SA was good. I am glad you are taking small steps, but don't be afraid of the IUI. I just did my first one and it wasn't nearly as bad as I had worked it up to be. Head games...gotta love em.
www.infertilityinstability.blogspot.com
Post a Comment