Yea!!!!!!!! We signed a contract on Thursday night for our new barn!!!!!!!! It took a bit longer then I thought it would but now we have the plans set, and a time frame of when they will be begin. And hubby is
soo happy!!! And that in turn makes me happy that he is happy!!! I can't wait till he gets it done cause he will be HERE at our house working on equipment and I can go out and bother him!!! And steal his tools when I get another wild hair... Farmer is probably hoping I won't get one of those for awhile at least till the spring maybe. But I'm thinking I need to start on our bedroom now!!!
Whatcha think? Or maybe paint the spare bedroom that way if I get pregnant then he won't have to worry about doing it :) See I'm such a thoughtful
wifey!!!!! Have a wonderful weekend out there in the blogging world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment