Oh yea its raining!!!! Every one pray that it rains for the rest of the day maybe tomorrow too. I want a day off with my Hubby!!!!! If I get my wish I will have him to myself all day on Friday!!!! But that is only if it rains a whole bunch!!! So God please open up the sky for me. Cause I miss my hubby!!! My hubby is a farmer and harvest is in full swing as is planting season also, because we put out winter wheat. So if it rains he will have to hold off for a couple days and I'm wanting some face time!!!! Our friends have invited us to go with them to Kentucky for the day to a gun shoot and show and they are leaving early am on Friday. Ryan has always wanted to go but we have always been to busy to go before because of harvest taking 1st priority over fun stuff. But if we get more rain I can see him for more then 2 hours at a time!!! (Note: This rain will not ruin anything we won't lose anything if we get more rain it will just keep him from planting!!! Just thought I would clarify that. I don't want any farmers blaming me for ruining my hubby's crops!) But yes I guess you could say I'm praying for selfish reasons though and that isn't ever a good thing to do but I'm guilty!!!
Okay I'm guilty of doing anything in my power to get as much time with my husband as I possibly can. Cause I know one day we will look back at these times and wish we had all that "free time " to spend together again...
No comments:
Post a Comment