Well we have
scheduled our consult with my doctor on why we haven't been able to
conceive. We have to wait till the 14t
h of
November. I hate the waiting game!!!! I feel like I play this game every month and I know that I have to wait till the 14t
h and then I will just have to turn around and wait some more. I know I'm just
beginning this whole process and I feel guilty whining about how hard this is for me but every women in my family is
so freaking fertile!!!! My sister just sent me the email update on her 35
th week of pregnancy!!! This is her 4t
h child!! I'm not mad that she is pregnant! But with her little 35
th week e-mail update she had to throw in a few little comments about how outrageous fertility clinics are and how they make
people go threw some of the stupidest things when all they need to do is "JUST RELAX"!!! And do it naturally!!! Thats all it takes to get pregnant!!!! I swear if someone else tells me that this is the secret to pregancy then I will scream or beat them senseless!!! Of course I will wait until my sister has delivered her perfest little bundle of joy that she only conceived because she was completly relaxed when she was creating it. Then I will take her out back and beat her!! But she has NEVER EVER had a problem with conceiving, pregnancy, or delivery. I have so many issues with her its not even funny. She has mid wives deliver her babies the last 2 she has ahd at home and she says there are more complications with having a baby at a hospital then there are benifits!!!!!! And I of course feel the exact oppsite then she does. If I were able to get pregnant I would take every advantage given me to make sure my baby was taken care of in those first precious moments that you can never get back if something goes wrong... God Forbid!!!!
I hate feeling so upset by her choice but it eats me up to read her emails when I can't even make a choice on were to birth my baby...
Sorry this was just a vent and I love her, please don't think that I don't I just don't agree with her choices sometimes...
1 comment:
I was just taking some time to read through your old blog posts (slow work day). It is so small-minded to think that infertility is not a big deal. How would your sister like it if you were the fertile one and she couldn't get pregnant, and you were the one popping out babies and telling her to "relax"? Aarghh!
I don't overly mind it when some women are fertile, it's just those who don't acknowledge that some women have true medical conditions that make natural conception impossible. And for her to rub it in your face with a weekly email.
I'm so sorry that you have a sister like that. I fear that I have family that feels the same way, so my infertility is a big secret with them. Makes it difficult to have an open relationship. Life is hard!
Anyhow, I just wanted to say that I feel your pain. Some people are just plain ignorant.
Post a Comment