Friday, March 4, 2011

Hello

I've been missing you so much!! I've actually been writing this post a hundred times a day in my head. Ive found myself needing to lock down lately and that is why i haven't posted. I wish i could share everything that's been going on, but i can't. Not yet anyway... I have figured out that I can't keep quite i need to blog. I miss writing! But I can't do it without going private. And i hate having to do this. And i realize that not many if any will follow me into the shelter and comfort of the private world. I can't explain it all now but i promise i will once I've gotten the door shut. Its not as bad as it sounds but i will explain soon. I will just need you all to tell me if you want to follow me into the dark side or not. i plan to shut this old girl down Next Friday night. March 11th. Please come! I wont be able to do this with out you all. love to each and every one of you!!!!!

14 comments:

junebug said...

I'll follow you. My list of private blogs has sure increased lately.

Marla said...

Add me! Add me!

Life Happens said...

Was thinking of you. Hope all is well. I will definitely follow you once you go private.

Tasha said...

I will definately follow you...I have been patiently waiting for a new post...I check here everyday.

Anonymous said...

me too, me too! I would love to still follow you.

Anonymous said...

Me too! me too!
I would love to still follow you.

Kate said...

I'd like to follow - let me know how...

thebergens said...

I just found your blog and being another modern day farmer's wife, I would love to follow you.

Tasha said...

I definately would love to follow your blog.

Anonymous said...

Are you kidding? Of course I will follow you! Put me on the list!

Anonymous said...

Are you kidding? Of course count me in. I would miss you too much!

Margaret said...

I would love to be able to follow you!! My e-mail is margaretcwilliamson @ gmail . com

Whitney @ Life's a Highway said...

Is it too late? I want to follow you, too! Please add me to the list!

Anonymous said...

I hate to hear this. :(

I just found your blog today after looking for reviews on FertiliTea.

 

Template by: Bright Sunshine Designs by Mary