Wednesday, March 9, 2011

The Final Countdown

Yes it's coming... The Private Mis-Adventures of a Modern Day Farmer's Wife! Please send me a message so i can add your e-mail address to the log. Im so excited to finally be able to share with you all again. I miss spilling my guts to you. I can't believe Ive waited this long to finally do this. Stay tuned!!!!!

7 comments:

suzanne said...

please add me too!

suzanne said...

please add me too!

Jessica White said...

Hey...I'd love to be included

jess.white05 at gmail dot com

Sass said...

Well, you KNOW that I want to be following!!!
You BETTER add me to the list beautiful!
Have missed you much.

xxoo

Circus Princess said...

wagworks@gmail.com - can't wait, I've missed you!!

Kate said...

I left a comment on your last post, (just in case) I'd like to follow!

Life Happens said...

Can't wait to catch up. Hope you are doing well.

 

Template by: Bright Sunshine Designs by Mary