Tonight I will be turning out the lights here in public blog land. My heart is aching at having to do this. I really really really don't want to. But my life being in the place that it is in right now, I feel that I must do it. I hope to return to the public soon. But for now I can't be out here. I miss doing
ICLW so much. I hate that I haven't posted in so long. My mind rattles with all the clever posts knocking around in my head right now. That is why I'm going private instead of closing my blog down for good. I know I could never ever do that. But privacy being the biggest issue right now I feel that I must batten down the hatches. I love being able to share my journey with anyone and everyone. I will miss that so much. But for now it will be a small
posse. And of friends that I know want to be here. Thank you all so much for having read my blog over the years. I love each and everyone of you. And thank you all for following me down the
rabbit hole of private blogging. I truly can't believe you all are coming along. THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart. I promise to share as much as I can once I get settled into the new wonderland
that's waiting on the other side.
Love & Hugs to you all!!!
p.s. I will need your e-mail addresses to add to the log. If you and I have e-mailed in the past I should be able to find you. If not I will need your actual email address or you won't be able to log in to the blog. Please msg me with it or post it in the comment section so I can put you down. I'm hoping to turn everything off tonight or tomorrow. Love ya
1 comment:
You are private now! Time to dish all the dirt you have been washing from your bloggy clothes recently! I can't wait.
Post a Comment