Just remember....Wordpress is worse. ;) Are you sure you're not just in the "published" tab in your dashboard? Make sure you're in the "all" tab. Just a problem I recently discovered in the dashboard. *shrug*
I'm a dreamer always have been. I create little stories in my head all day long and expect myself to one day sit down and write them all down... Hopefully I will... I want a baby! I dream of our little family to be sometimes. And it hurts every cycle that we find out that were not pregnant. But hopefully one day I will have a bun in my oven to keep warm.
2 comments:
How frustrating! I'm so sorry. I hope you can still recap your weekend for us.
Just remember....Wordpress is worse. ;) Are you sure you're not just in the "published" tab in your dashboard? Make sure you're in the "all" tab. Just a problem I recently discovered in the dashboard. *shrug*
Post a Comment