I don't know what's come over me... I'm still reading blogs and commenting I just haven't been writing... I know Shame On me!!!!!!! If I have the time to read, I have the time to write... That is what Mel says anyway.
I'm working on ideas in my head but they just flit away as soon as I set my butt down to type. I promise I will climb out asap!
I love you all!!!!






5 comments:
Blogger's Block happens to the best of us. You'll think of something to write soon. I promise.
It's not fun being stuck in a rut. I hope you can get out of it soon! You keep sharing pictures of the farm with us. :)
Just keep telling us your life story!! I want to hear. You may not want to post about this but I have been wondering where you are at on your TTC journey? Just a suggestion. Maybe taking another look will open up some topics for you.
www.infertilityinstability.blogspot.com
I hope you can climb out of that rut soon. I loved your last post and after visiting here, I added you to my blog list waiting to read more soon...Glad to know everythings ok with you though :)
You just did sweetie. It doesn't have to be a long coherent post, sometimes a few sentences about your current thoughts is all it takes.
I hope you get un-stuck soon though, 'cause it's not a fun feeling.
Lots of hugs and kissies!
Post a Comment