Gorgeous Blogger Award
Accept and thank the person who gave it to you! List 5 things about yourself. List 5 additional things you DON'T like Then pick 5 people to give this lovely award to!
Miss Sass over at The Secret Life Of Sass and Lex sent this to me. And I want to apologize cause I'm so slow at putting awards up. (the reason is: cause I'm so stinking TERRIBLE at making clicky links!!!) So please everyone go and visit my loverly friend Sass and all the other award winners while your at!!!! Thank a million Sassy girl and please don't hate me for taking so long to post it!!!
5 Things About Me:
1) I always have my toes painted a very bright loud RED think: 1940's secretary red :)
2) I'm a big book reader. I love to read. And since we have this book club I find myself reading more and more. Anything I can get my hands on.
3) I'm a water baby. I love to swim!! And I'm begging Mr. Farmer to either get me a pool or a hot tub. Preferably a hot tub cause then I could soak in the winter. But both would be heavenly!!!
4) I love to mow grass!! I never got to do it growing up because my dad always said it was "his job" so my sister, mom and I never learned how to mow. But I secretly think he loves to mow as much as I do. Now that I have my own yard I don't even like to wait a week to mow again. I love the way it looks when it's freshly mowed. I love the smell of the grass and I love to run the tractor. And I really love the time that I get to spend thinking. It's a great not so quiet, quite time. :)
5) I love Dark chocolate!! I have a torrid love affair going on with chocolate. Shh don't tell Mr. Farmer!!
5 Things I hate:
1) I HATE INFERTILITY!!!
2) I HATE CANCER!!!
3) I hate to fold clothes!! But I love to do laundry... Go figure that one out!!
4) I hate know it all pricks! (Some nameless men I work with:)
4) I hate Insensitive pricks (see above sorry there just aren't a whole lot of things that I hate)
And now, the awards:
1st award goes to my favorite Chickie in Texas Marla
2nd award goes to the greatest acrobat in this circus: The Circus Princess
3rd award goes to: Hannah cause she is she a sweetie and has about the biggest heart in VA
4th award goes to a fellow farming widow Kacy
5th award goes to all of you stopping in from ICLW please take this award as a Thank You for stopping in and visiting me and my little corner of the world wide web.
Love & Hugs






7 comments:
Thank you lovely lady :)
It makes me giggle that you love to mow the lawn... want to take a trip to England and mow ours?
I like to mow the lawn as well, but my husband likes it too, so he usually ends up with that priviledge!
ICLW #81
Awww, thanks! :)
I like the way freshly-cut grass looks, too. And mowing the lawn is okay, as long as it involves a riding tractor. ;)
I love to mow the yard too! My husband and I fight over who is going to mow it. I just turn on my iPod and mow away. It's great exercise! My dad secretly loves mowing too! We didn't even have a key to the shed where he kept his tractor so he "had to do it" when he got home from work!
ICLW #166
I love the way a fresh lawn looks as well.. but I don't enjoy doing it at all. I am a huge fan of freshly washed sheets and am happy to do that, though! :) ICLW #137
Well, I can't get on board with the lawn mowing; of course we don't have a rider mower, so that may be be the reason, but I am all about the pool and/or hot tub. Maybe you can get a combo. Oh, and I read your profile on the side and I too write stories in my head. It made me smile reading that.
Happy ICLW!
Thank you! I love reading tid bits about other people.
I love that you always have red nail polish on your toes! Very cute.
Post a Comment