Since today is the National Day of Prayer and I thought I would write about prayer.
I have been trying to pray for all of my bloggy friends everyday. I thought I would ask the same of you. I know some people don't believe in prayer and I have only lately began to pray again. I'm not asking you to pray to God if you don't believe. But please just send some good thoughts out to each other. Or a great big virtual hug to each other.
I don't know what has come over me lately but I have been trying harder and harder to pray for God's will instead of my own... It has been so difficult asking for that. Instead of praying that "I become pregnant as soon as possible." or "please make me a mother." I'm actually trying to focus on what is, meant To Be. Not what I want, To Be. It has been such a struggle. Some days it has been easier then others. And some days not so easy. But I thought if maybe we could all pray, send happy thoughts, or just some good karma to each other it might bring some peace into our hearts. So please think of all our bloggy sisters today!!
Sending you all the prayers and good thoughts I can muster!!!
Love & Hugs






2 comments:
It's funny that you mention it, bc I have never once prayed for a baby. I have, however, prayed for God's will, and secretly hoped that it was God's will that I would get pregnant, but I never actually said the words: Dear God, It's me, Marla. Please give me a baby.
My reasoning? I tend to be a pessimistic person, so I have always thought that if I prayed for a baby, that God would be spiteful and give me a special needs baby, and then say: There's your baby! I gave you what you asked for. Pfffbbbttt.
It's kinda like the genie who gives three wishes, but each wish comes with strings attached. No thanks. So, prayer scares me. My mom always said: Be careful what you ask for, because you might get it. Yeah, I get my pessimism from her. Lol!
I pray that it's God's will that you will become a mother, Mrs Farmer, and not just a mother, but a mother to a healthy, perfect baby. :) *hugs*
I believe in the power of prayer. And it's always important to pray for others, not just for the things we want.
Praying for you and all the IF sisters out there!
Post a Comment