Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Leo

Yes my horoscope tells me I'm a Leo. I'm not really into all that nonsense but on occasion I will read it if some one has a copy of the paper laying on their desk. Today one of the guys I work with had an article he wanted me to read in our local paper. So I read it and my eyes glanced over to the Horoscope column and quickly found this:

LEO (July 23- Aug 22) - Some major impediments in an arrangement you're trying to get to work will finally break away and let you grow crops in what was a field of weeds.

Ummmm Well that was interesting! I do tend to think of my body as a barren field... So what would the major impediment be? Maybe the fact that I did not ovulate with my miracle herbs! Or maybe I will get another period on them in the next week or so and then in the new cycle I will ovulate!!!!... That is a lot to think about. I just thought I would share this with you all. Since I thought it was so funny that it was farming related and kinda sorta made me think. I'm thinking I need you all to give me your insights on what this horoscope means. I don't know how to decipher them. And I always like to add: "In Bed" even though you are only supposed to do that on fortune cookies!! :)

Oh Holy cow!!! For shits and Giggles I just read Mr. Farmers!! Hold on to your hats!!!

Pisces (Feb 20- March 20) - If you have something interesting you've been working on, and you are ready to launch, throw the switch now. You could be extremely lucky today regarding new endeavors.

WOW! Now if that's not creepy I don't know what is! I think just to be on the safe side I might have to jump Mr. Farmer tonight... Hey my Horoscope said so right?

Fertility update: I pulled out the dreaded, evil and despicable CBEFM. Back when I began spotting about 31 days ago and i peed on sticks faithfully every morning for 20 days. Now it's telling me it's low again I never got a peak fert symbol. But I feel really good taking this stuff I don't know what it's doing. I had some pretty weird cramping right around the time I "should" have been ovulating. So maybe my body is trying to do this. I think I will go one more round on the "Au natural stuff" and then maybe in about 2 months time we will be in a better position to go back to the RE and try again. Mama Farmer actually feels somewhat better but she is carrying a whole lot of equipment around with her. They just added a vacuum to the wound on her stomach to assist in the healing. Her body just is not wanting to heal and I know the chemo probably is mostly to blame for that. But hopefully by the end of June she will have finished all the Chemo treatments. She had to do 13 total and we will be coming up on the 11th this next week. So by July Mr. Farmer will have harvested the wheat got the late beans planted and we will slow down a little. And I will be on may way to Dr. B.... Maybe

4 comments:

junebug said...

My hubby is a leo, too. I hope that horoscope will work for him as well. I don't follow them either but they are fun entertainment like fortune cookies. :-)

Marla said...

I hope that your and hubby's horoscopes combined make for a field of bountiful crops! ;)

I haven't read my horoscope in years. I'm a Virgo, my hubby's a Cancer, and we have a friend who is a horoscope junkie. While she's never come out and actually said the words (bc she's trying to be nice), Cancer's and Virgo's are not compatible, according to her. We shall see about that... :)

Back in high school, I had my palm read, and I was told I'd have four children. Then, several years later, my SIL tried this test on me where you wave a piece of metal attached to a string over your palm (or something like that) and that also showed that I was going to have four kids. Ummm, I don't really see that happening at this point, but whatever.

Catrisha T said...

I'm a Leo too. I can't remember the last time I read my horoscope until now reading it on your blog. Hopefully we both have some goods in store for us in the very near future. Oh and your blog is soooo cute!!

ICLW #52

daega99 said...

I reead horoscopes casually and sometimes I see my personality traits in my signs (I'm on the cusp of Gemini & Cancer). Your horoscopes were fun - hope there's some truth in them!

ICLW
http://daega99-arewethereyet.blogspot.com/

 

Template by: Bright Sunshine Designs by Mary