Tuesday, April 27, 2010

OxyMoron

Now I just want to remind you all that I live in INDIANA! Indiana is in middle of The United States of America... Not Europe!
So While I was driving to work Friday I saw this car on the highway. I literally laughed all the way to work. By the time I got to work I was kicking myself for not having gotten a picture of it.
So that I could share it with you all...
But this morning I was on my way to the bank to make a deposit and I saw the very car that made my day last week sitting in a parking lot in front of our old movie theater. So I had to turn around and take a picture! This person is a GENIUS!!!!
Just thought I would share a funny with you all!!

1 comment:

Marla said...

Yes, people are morons!

 

Template by: Bright Sunshine Designs by Mary