I can't believe it but I have been drinking my FertiliTea faithfully since I got it. And you all won't believe this!! I'm actually getting the warnings that Auntie Flow is coming soon... I don't want to be a TMI poster. But I have had visual confirmation that Auntie Flow is in town and will be arriving at my door soon!!! Like maybe this afternoon!!!! I'm amazed!!! I actually started drinking the tea on Monday Apr 12th in the afternoon! I had just placed the order the Friday (9th) before!! That is some super fast shipping!! The tea tastes AWESOME!! It is exactly just like the peppermint tea I already drink . It's not hard to get used to at all. And the tablets aren't bothering my stomach which I was a little worried about. I feel really good. No weird side effects. I'm just totally floored that this stuff is working so quick! I never in a million years would have expected it to work in a weeks time. I even think I'm going to run by the drug store today and buy a box of sticks for my CBEFM. I pulled the darn thing out of the back of the closet yesterday and blew the dust of it. Even though I have a strong hatred for that expensive little beast!!! I think I'm ready to see if this stuff will actually make me ovulate!! How awesome would that be? I would love to do a natural cycle for once. I never even cycle!! So here we go girls!!
I know some of you may think I'm giving up on treatments (TI w/ gonal F) for good. But I'm not! I'm just giving up on doing them for now. I just feel like Mr. Farmer and I are not in a good place emotionally right now to start again. With Mama Farmer's health up in the air and all these animals, and no planting season here upon, we just don't have the energy to add into the mix with the fertility stress. All I want to do right now is try my best on my own to get the lady bits into some sort of natural rhythm.






3 comments:
Wow! That's pretty awesome! Come on, Auntie Flo!
That sounds freakin' great! I'd love for you to be the (or rather have the) poster child for fertili-tea!!
Ahhh!!! I wrote up a comment and for some reason, it didn't post!!
Love the pics.
Post a Comment