Friday, April 2, 2010

Drumroll Please....

Yippee Skippy!!! It's DONE!!! Oh my goodness!! Please take a look around! Is this not sooooooooooooooo much better than before? You all really have to have Mary at Bright Sunshine Designs trick your blog out! I am so impressed with what she has done! She's gone above and beyond my wildest dreams! I never would have pictured all this. I'm so happy!! She has gotten my personality trapped in the cyber world!! It was such an easy and fun experience. I told her about me. My likes, dislikes, what kind of feel I was going for and what I do in my day to day life… And of course what I blog about. And Mary built my page around me and my life! How cool is that? It was so amazing to have someone make something this amazing without ever meeting me face to face! She is gifted! She worked tediously on some random ideas that I had and she Focused on the smallest of details... Mary is an artist and I hope you all would just stop in and chat with her to see what kind of ideas she can come up with for you and your space. You won't regret at all!!

4 comments:

Life Happens said...

I LOVE IT!!! Oh my, she did a wonderful job! I want a makeover now too! I just have to find some time and contact her.

Have a great weekend!!

J said...

I LOVE IT! She did a great job...very talented lady!

Happy Easter!

junebug said...

Totally Awesome!! Marla did a great job.

Anonymous said...

Wow, wow, WOW!!! So awesome. Can't wait to see you strutin' your new stuff (oops pages!).

www.infertilityinstability.blogspot.com

 

Template by: Bright Sunshine Designs by Mary