Monday, March 29, 2010

Spring Cleaning

I have been doing a bunch of spring cleaning lately. And really it's been quite cathartic. I'm not only cleaning though I've been updating too!!! I have been in this mode for the past couple weeks. And the cleaning/updating has gotten so deep it's made it to my computer! I spent most of Sunday afternoon going through old files in my computer and pictures. And soon My blog will be transformed!!! Yes I'm even doing VIRTUAL cleaning too!!! But I'm not doing the Bloggy cleaning. I have hired some help.... Drum Roll Please... Marla at Marla'z Austin Chronicles has been busy Updating me and my Virtual Home. And she is doing a Fantastic Job! I can't wait for you all to see it. This has been such an awesome experience working with Marla and her company. Everything I'm envisioning she has done. So please stop by and visit her. And oh she is so stinking sweet! Oh and guess what? I actually got to speak to her!!! Yes Mrs. Farmer has heard the Voice of Marla!! Woo hoo! I got to talk to Marla!! Na na na!!

Her prices are reasonable and she goes ABOVE and BEYOND the call of duty to satisfy her customers!! So run over and stop by my bestest bloggy friend and check her out!
I'm literally blown away by what she has come up with. I can't wait to pull the curtain and share it with you all!

1 comment:

Marla said...

Lol! I think I'm having more fun than you are! :) Oh, and thanks for the plug!

 

Template by: Bright Sunshine Designs by Mary