Friday, February 12, 2010

I need Help!!!

I'm a self proclaimed idiot when it comes to computers! I've come a long way in the past few years. Since I've been working in an office. That has helped. But I'm lacking some basic Bloggy Knowledge! I need to find out how to make a header without Photo shop. Is it even possible? I haven't gotten to a point where I want to plunk down all that cash for some software. So I'm trying to limp along without it. So if there is anyone out there who can help me I would greatly appreciate it. I want to make a farming theme on my blog. I need to change it up a bit. But I want it to be original. And I really want to do it myself if that's possible? So please leave me info. I know I really need to just spend the money on photo shop but I'm not to that point just yet. Please HELP ME!!!!!!

4 comments:

Marla said...

I know what you mean when you say you want to do it yourself. That's how I am too. Unfortunately, I know of no other way than Phot.oshop to do it. My hubby's employer provides Phot.oshop to employees, so that's how I came to have it. I wouldn't have wanted to pay all that money, either, except I have no training in Phot.oshop so it takes me 12 hours to do something that would take someone else 12 minutes. I actually would like to take a class to learn how to use it more efficiently.

Anyhow, I'm no real help to you. Sorry =( I did learn how to make a header via Youtu.be, so maybe you can start there to find a shortcut.

Life Happens said...

You can download paint.net for free. That's what I ended up doing because I didn't want to spend money on pho.toshop either.

Paint.net takes a little getting use too. I don't know it very well, but I figured out how to do the basics.

Good luck.

junebug said...

Thank you for asking this question. I've been wondering the same thing. I can't wait to hear all the advice.

Sass said...

If you want photo headers (like my blog header) use picassa.
I'll have a dig around and see if I can find a tutorial for you.
Email me your email address (sarahbarker22@gmail.com)

xx

P,s
The word verification for me to leave you a comment is HILARIOUS! -Foesho
Lol

 

Template by: Bright Sunshine Designs by Mary