I'm happy to tell you all that I hit 100 posts today!! And I get to share some great news that my Mama In law is doing wonderful! Thank you all for praying for her! Considering what she has just been through and the size of the tumor that got removed (the size of an orange or roughly 3in around.) She has been such a trooper! She was smiling last night and we had her laughing too!! She is beginning to get some color back in her cheeks! So that is awesome news in my book!! Mr. Farmer is actually starting to sleep through the night again. He hasn't slept good in over 2 weeks. She still has a long road ahead of her. She has cancer on the lymph nodes around her liver which is inoperable but it can be treated with chemo. But she can't start treatments for that until she heals from this surgery. So I'm going to ask you all again for your prayers for my Mama in Law. She needs to heal quickly and the cancer needs to not grow anymore! And then we can start treatments in another month or so.
I'm so glad that this was my 100th post!!! I never in a million years would have thought that my 100th post would have been about my Mama in Law having surgery to remove cancer. I'm amazed at how this blog has evolved. I'm proud of it! I see this blog as some what of an infant. My baby. My Cyber baby. I'm glad I could share all of this with you. Thank you all for reading!!!
2 comments:
I have been thinking about your MIL quite often over the last few days, and I stop and say a prayer each time. =)
Thank you VERY MUCH!!!! We need all the prayers we can get for her!
Post a Comment