I can remember going to her house when I was little and seeing my uncle's things still in the medicine cabinet. He had one of those old silver razors from the 50's. I distincly remember the razor. Uncle Bill had been gone over 20 years by the time I was born but she still had his things. That wouldn't ever change. But now she has him!
It was wonderful reminising about the old days and all the good memories. The church ladies had all been very close to My aunt. They cooked all of her favorite dishes. and the ones she was famous for. It was a beautiful day. We laughed and cried and giggled and then cried some more. We had family in from all 4 corners of the country. And we stayed up till the wee hours of the morning remembering Her. It was just the way she would have wanted it.






No comments:
Post a Comment