I think I just got into a funk of not wanting to deal with all the crap going on. So I just shut it out of my head (thinking like I usually do) that I would deal with it later...
My checking account got hacked into and over $600 was stolen from me... That took about 2 weeks to resolve. So thank God that is over! Then the company I work for thought it would be fun to change our whole sales software. They didn't give our customers any warning. Much less a warning for us. It was a VERY bad decision and in the end it has come back to bite them but has caught all us lowly sales people in the cross hairs. And yet again 2 other friends are pregnant. I found out recently and it hit me pretty hard. Both of these women have 4 children each already. And they have hardly any means of supporting the children they do have and yet they are adding another one to the brood. And I'm supposed to be happy about this?!!!!
On a happier note the Chemo for my Mother In law has been making short work of her tumor and hopefully in a matter of weeks, possibly days she will be undergoing surgery to remove it.
My husband and I have been taking care of her creatures... She is the female equivalent of Dr. Doolittle. Her animals miss her tremendously! I never thought too much of the relationship of human to animal until now. I really think it is an amazing bond, I have been privileged to witness over the past few months. You can tell that the horses know she is ill. She isn't always able to go with us to feed. But when she does they are gentler with her. They don't rush her like they used to when she was strong and healthy.
I think I'm becoming more aware of things lately. I don't know if I'm just coming into my own or aging or what is happening to me? But I had this A-ha moment yesterday at work when one of my co workers was complaining about how his wife got mad at him for leaving something where it wasn't supposed to be. I guess she just jumped all over him for it. I listened to his story for a bit and went back to my office thinking life is entirely too short for that crap. I never thought that I was a non-confrontational person? But I thought what good comes from bitching out your husband for putting his brief case on the hall table instead of under it? I guess I value the peace that Mr farmer and I have in our little life together too much. That just I don't see the point in getting all worked up over something so petty.
I know I'm rambling but I just thought I would put a thought into every one's head about maybe instead of bitching about something we can fix easily ourseleves. Maybe we should just do it and then just enjoy the peace from not being the nagging one...
Please flame me or comment I want your thoughts!






5 comments:
I am so glad you are back! I missed your wonderful posts. Welcome back to bloggity land. It's great that your checking account stuff got worked out!
Can't wait to hear more about what's going on in your world.
Welcome back! I hope all goes well with your MIL's treatment.
You're right, life's too short to sweat the small stuff.
Glad to see you back and happy to hear the identity theft was cleared. Keeping your MIL in my thoughts and hope she pulls through, very touching to read about her horses.
And yes, life is too short to get upset about little things. And at the same time too short to not appreciate the little things that are good.
Welcome back, Mrs F! I've missed you!!!
Welcome back! You were missed!
I'm glad it all got worked out with your checking account.
Your MIL is in my prayers. It is amazing how animals sense things.
Post a Comment