Thursday, September 17, 2009

7 DAYS

I can't believe it. In less then 168 hours I will be sitting in Dr. B's office and pouring out my heart & soul and expecting some miracles to take place. (Oh and I will probably be a blubbering, sobbing idiot too!!!) I'm not as nervous as I thought I would be at a week out. I thought I would be going insane with worry at this point. Really the only thing that is bothering me is that I haven't really thought of any questions to ask. Is that not ridiculous? I have no periods that is the most obvious question but beyond that I'm not thinking of anything else. I'm sure the night before I will be going crazy from 12:00 am till around 5:00 am with questions passing all through my head all night long. On top of the weird ones like should I change the color of polish on my toes? What if the dark red looks too wild. Not mommy meterial. Maybe I should change it to a motherly pink? Or no maybe I should show my quriky side and paint them that electric blue I have never used... Yes this is what my mind does to me in the middle of the night when I have something very important the next day. I can't shut it down!!

5 comments:

Marla said...

FYI, be prepared to have not only a consult with your new doc, but also a full exam, including vag ultrasound. All RE's are different, so they may schedule an exam later in the week. But it never hurts to be prepared. Wink, wink. Is hubby planning on being there???

M said...

You'll probably just map out a plan for testing times and then a time to meet again to go over all the results ;) Look forward to the HSG (ouch!) and hubby to his analysis too... Haha. I'm so excited for you! Hope it all goes well!!

Circus Princess said...

LOL, you'll be fine! Write down your questions as you think of them (keep a notepad by your bed for brilliant late night ideas). Usually there's a lot of info covered at the consult and I'm sure most of your questions will be answered without you even asking :-)

Good luck!

Kate said...

Wishing you good luck. I definitely vote for a list of questions and a notepad to write down his comments while you are there. Just try to make your notes legible. I'm scribbling away during the appointment, and then I get home and can't read them!

Anonymous said...

Good luck with your appointment. I would write down any questions you come up with now so that you remember them when youg et to the appointment ;)

 

Template by: Bright Sunshine Designs by Mary