Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Perks of the Job

I had a sucky morning at work. I just really couldn't seem to do a damn thing right. Everything I touched just fell apart at my finger tips. And then I ran to meet a friend of mine for lunch and when I came back to my office I found this...





Yes that is a box from Godiva Chocolatier





And this is a letter telling me how much they appreciate my business. And how they are hoping to help me again with my gift giving needs... I had ordered quite a few gifts for some of my sales reps from them last Christmas. And of course everyone loved them.





This is just tissue paper but I thought it might add to the mystique of the package.





What the HELL? Why is it soo small? That's a big box for not a lot of chocolate!!!





This is a reusable Ice Pack from Godiva!! How cool is that?





Mmmmm Belgian Chocolate!!!! Me Likey!!!





And yes there is a heart!!! Am I seeing a theme here?

So yes after that rough of a morning its nice to sit down here at home and send myself into a sugar coma!!!

5 comments:

Jill said...

Beautiful chocolates, and delicious I'm sure. During the holidays our office gets gifts from the vendors we use and we're always comparing the good stuff and lame stuff. It looks like you're shopping from the right place though!

Jess said...

OOOH, look so tasty! Not fair! You just made me jealous, lol!

babyparamore.blogspot.com

Circus Princess said...

Yum-yum! *reaching for the chocolate on the screen*

Anonymous said...

Oh my...you got the good chocolate !!! too bad they don't have scratch n sniff here..lol.

Sass said...

I'm jealous of your chocolates...

Now I'm going to have to raid the kitchen for some...and I'm afraid I've only got cooking choc.
Damn!

There is an award for you over on my blog!

x
Sass

 

Template by: Bright Sunshine Designs by Mary