I have fallen off the proverbial blog wagon yet again! I get into a rut and it sucks me down even deeper!! I have actually been working on a HUGE Project for work the past several weeks and it SUCKS big time!!! So all my blogging time flew right out the window. For that I apologize. I have so much to catch you all up on. But I can't do it this very moment. Please pray that I can get through this project with out harming, maiming or killing any co-workers! That would be really BAD for business!!! :(
(Not to mention that it would probably be hard to blog from a Jail Cell)
I love you all!!! And I miss you all so terribly!
6 comments:
I was wondering about you and hwo you are. Sorry you are under so much stress with work. I know the feeling all too well.
I hope you can finish the big project without harming anyone and then have some time to catch us up. :)
Life gets busy. Totally understandable. I'll see ya when the chaos is over.
They probably have computers in prison for you to use lol
Hope things slow down soon for you.
I miss you!!!
I hope the project goes well!
We will all be here when you get back!!
love lots
xoxox
I'm hoping you're doing all right and not in that jail cell....since you've been gone a while.
I *in the last few months* read your blog from beginning to end and have to say you are a great writer. Very entertaining! Thank you so much for your posts. I have checked back in the last few months *HOPING* you would be back :) I hope all is well with you and yours and look forward to reading you again sometime. Take care!
Post a Comment