Thursday, October 7, 2010

Ditsy Brunette Moment

Do you know that it actually took me 2 WHOLE weeks to figure out that I could play on the Internet with my Kindle!!! What the hell is wrong with me? I got the one with 3G so I was shopping on amazon all the this time for books. But for some unknown reason I didn't get the memo that I could surf the web with it!! I was literally lying in bed last night when I found the search tab... Holy Cow I swear I heard angels singing! Hallelujah! Yet another device to feed my addiction! I thought I was just going to use this for reading books!! Hells to the no WAY! I have a whole new avenue of blogging now. Not that I can blog on this thing very easily but I can at least do it when I think of something short and sweet to say to all my lovelies! That would be you all! And no, don't even ask me to tweet! I don't think my brain could handle another addiction!

Any-hoo I just thought you all might find my ditsy moment amusing. It's actually quite sad... I'm so terribly stupid when it comes to technology of any sort. So please bear with me! I'm just a little ole country girl!

4 comments:

Jessica White said...

I didn't know you could do this! MIL bought DH's grandma and grandpa a Kindle for their birthdays, but it isn't the 3G one. I'm still deliberating about wanting a kindle....there's just something about a physical book...the smell of the pages, the feel of it.

Glad you figured out a new way to feed the addiction :-)

Marla said...

Well, um , yeah, I AM gonna ask you to tweet. You're missing out on so much! ... says the girl who refuses to join fb. Lol!

Sass said...

Just the other day I was thinking that you should totally tweet!!!!

Then you could talk to me all the time!!!

xxoo

Anonymous said...

Regardless of the ditsy moment finding out you can surf the web is awesome. It's sort of like finding $20 in your winter coat after it has been stuffed away in the closet for 5 months!!

www.infertilityinstability.blogspot.com

 

Template by: Bright Sunshine Designs by Mary