Thursday, October 15, 2009

Stuff... (Sorry thats the best title I could come up with this morning)

Well I have gotten a couple awards and I promise I will get to them as soon as I can. It takes me a little while to figure all this technology out. And making clicky links is really new to me. So Bear with me!!!! I promise I will get to them!!

I haven't had a chance to put up a farming post because frankly we have been toO busy farming... Imagine!!! But while I was helping out I took tons of pics so I promise to post them too!!!

Now on to the nitty gritty!!! My RE's office called and said that the HSG was clear my tubes look great!! The radiologist didn't seem to see anything that concerned him. Not even that floating ovary way up in my rib cage!! Well maybe I'm exaggerating a little! I don't think it was as high as all that but it sure looked funny floating away just tethered to my lady bits by a little tube. It reminded me of a astronaut floating in space with only that tube or life line thingy keeping him from floating away.

So she asked if we were going to begin a medicated cycle next? And I said yes that's our plan and she said we would need to do blood work and an ultrasound of course at the start of my next cycle then we would order the meds and then we would be ready to roll!! Of course that would be after I took a pregnancy test that was positive... I'm flabbergasted!! I can't believe were here. I had kind of thought in the back of my head. That suddenly at the last possible minute before I would have to say yes to all these tests and procedure that a miracle would happen!! And I would just miraculously end up pregnant... Yes I know I'm a big dreamer!!! But a girl can always dream right? I know they told me its not like it will happen naturally for me but I guess I just was holding on to that last little glimmer of hope. Even last night I was telling hubby we should step it up a notch cause this is our last ditch effort before the meds. And he being the red blooded man that he is. And it probably didn't help that I have plumb wore that boy out!!! Since last Saturday... He asked a simple Why? And I of course got all defensive and said well didn't you hear the nurse practitioner say it is possible to get KU after an HSG. I think he felt guilty about being a little calloused. He tried to make it up to me by tyring to work again on my little project ;) But then I felt guilty for not letting him rest. So I gave him a night off. I know down deep its not going to happen this way. I have even been using the OPK's this week and I know they aren't going to help me either so I just finally have to say I GIVE UP!!!! I will do it the Doctor's way!!!

So yes this week has been a tad bit difficult to bear. A guy here at work just had a new baby. He has been complaining about the lack of visitors at the hospital (swine flu epidemic in Indiana so just 2 visitors over the age of 25 per room) And then he was complaining about her (his wife) being grouchy and I'm just not in the mood to hear all this about how rough he has it having a new born at home that isn't sleeping through the night. He is the worst example of a father/husband anyway but that just has made it ten times worse for me. But luckily he is gone this afternoon.

And maybe if I don't get to busy I can throw some pics on here from this past weekend... Keep your fingers crossed!!

3 comments:

Marla said...

I hoped too I would get preggies after my HSG. Sadly, it was not to be. Maybe you'll have better luck ;)

Circus Princess said...

Hope is a funny thing. I believed we'd get pregnant for sure the month before I started the meds for our first IVF in spite of docs telling us there's not a chance in hell. BUT, miracles happen!! Sending lots of happy thoughts :-)

Anonymous said...

I hope this next cycle gives you that BFP! I know that you have been very busy recently, so I hope you get a break some time soon.

 

Template by: Bright Sunshine Designs by Mary