My Gift arrived from mother nature yesterday morning while I was at work! I have never wanted to scream and cry about something like that before! But I tried to keep my composure and but then I did a little happy dance in the ladies bathroom. And then while dancing I started to cry because it has been such a freaking long time! I have FINALLY started a new cycle!!! I can quite taping pages to my more the 3 foot long cycle. I actually have a game plane!! I'm going to beat this thing and I'm not going to be defeated!! I had a freaking period!!!!! How freaking awesome is that? (How many more times can I write freaking?) Well last night it wasn't so awesome... I was in major agony but oh such sweet agony!! I happily laid on my sofa with my feet up and a heating pad and my box of Godiva chocolates and I knew that I deserved it. This has been a very different period then anything I have ever had. I feel absolutely terrible. I'm wondering if its because he has me on an aspirin regimen. It is pretty bad. I have almost all our bedding in the tub soaking. It looked like my husband murdered me last night! I was told by the RE that I wasn't building lining upon lining! But I really don't know where all this "gift" is coming from... Too many more days like this and my hubs will be able to collect on the life insurance policy. I didn't know I could lose this much blood and still be alive... Not that I feel alive right now. I actually feel like death warmed over. But it may just be because my body isn't used to going though this and I'm just a freaking big baby!!! But don't get my wrong I'm not complaining about all this. I actually laughed when I saw the sheets this morning!! It reminded me of that old movie Carrie for some odd reason. It was quite comical. Not so much now that I'm having trouble getting the stains out of my beautiful Ivory Egyptian cotton sheets. But that serves me right for only liking light colored sheets... I am truly laughing at myself!!! One of these days I will learn!! Until then does any one have any good tricks at getting stains out of Ivory cotton?

5 comments:
There's a product from Amway (I am NOT an Amway salesperson!) called SA8 that works miracles (do a google search), even on blood. Otherwise I just soak in color safe bleach. Good luck saving those sheets!
Aww there is nothing worse then waking up with blood EVERYWHERE!
I'm sick of having to sleep on a towel. I'm STILL on my period...its been like freaking a month and a half!!!
For your stains try colour safe bleach!
Hope the chocolate helped and you are feeling better!
xx
Sass
Yikes, if I were British, I'd call that a bloody mess! I am happy to hear that your 200+ cycle-from-hell is over. Let's not do that again, shall we? And now, your testing can begin. Yea you!
Whilst I'd mourn the loss of comfy sheets myself, the reason for it is AWESOME!
Oh, and oxiclean. Lots and lots of oxiclean.
Yay for AF! I have no recommendations for you on the sheets though. My niece had a bloody nose on one of our sheets and it won't come out. Let me know what you end up using.
Post a Comment